I can see it now, Crystal puts this picture in her scrapbook and this picture will be titled, 'On the way to the funeral home'.
I can't help it....I took the camera the bathroom with me. I never know if I'm going to see something, I want a picture of. I'm always in search of "that" perfect picture.:)
Cute pic of Crystal & D! rg
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
I can see it now, Crystal puts this picture in her scrapbook and this picture will be titled, 'On the way to the funeral home'.
ReplyDeleteI can't help it....I took the camera the bathroom with me. I never know if I'm going to see something, I want a picture of. I'm always in search of "that" perfect picture.:)
ReplyDeleteCute pic of Crystal & D! rg
ReplyDelete