Sunday, March 13, 2005

Spring Cleaning

Today, kicked off my week of spring cleaning. I am so tired of clutter & stuff that gets moved from room to room with never really having it's own place. And I am such a pack rat, I am learning to let go of things & set myself free. I have always thought, "I may need it later." But sometimes, you can't keep everything.
So, today I cleaned the computer room & cleaned out the closet in the guest room & put D's clothes in there. Now ALL his stuff is in that room. I think he likes it better. I know I do. I have the master closet all to myself. :)
While I did that D, prepared our taxes. I did it last year, so when I asked him if he wanted to do them & said "yes." I was quite shocked! I just don't like numbers at all. I kept putting off doing the taxes, because I just get so overwhelmed. I can't handle it.
We were watching Home Edition, when the all the storms came through, so of course the storm coverage came on. So we missed the rest of the show & D was upset about it. He loves Home Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.