I believe this is Horse Pens 40. I've still got that double chin. :) And Granny's yapping about something, as usual...LOL. I like her sunglasses, those are really hot, right now. Posted by Hello
This was the day Crystal, Paw, Granny, Bob and I went to Horse Pens 40. While there, we ran into Bob's family which was the first time that our families had met. Paw and Poppa (Bob's dad) realized when they saw each other who the other one was and told us they had been knowing each other for years. It's a small, small world! dd
I think I'll have new lens made for my old frames like this.
ReplyDeleteThis was the day Crystal, Paw, Granny, Bob and I went to Horse Pens 40. While there, we ran into Bob's family which was the first time that our families had met. Paw and Poppa (Bob's dad) realized when they saw each other who the other one was and told us they had been knowing each other for years.
ReplyDeleteIt's a small, small world! dd
Wonder what word was on her lips....rg
ReplyDeleteI love this pic! bg
ReplyDelete