Thursday, March 24, 2005

Note To Self...

...Don't eat seafood salad & then 4 grapefruits in the same day.

3 comments:

  1. Because I have to use my 'lipstick', in places I don't want too! And I couldn't hardly walk, because my heinie hurt so bad! And D was laughing at me & then I was laughing so hard, I really couldn't walk. And then Auzzie was laughing just like me & we all were laughing. It was painful. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    Here's the lipstick story:
    I took Crystal to see a friend in the hospital several years back and on this day I was having some stomach problems. I suffer from IBS. I had the trotts and had been to the girl's room several times and I felt as if I needed to call the fire department. I'm sitting in the stall at the hospital in burning pain and I am in dier need of something to put the fire out. I open my purse, which is always large and who knows what is in it, and I'm thinking, 'Lord, I need relief.'
    Well, the first thing I do is look to see if I had a chap stick or something with a petroleum base in my purse and I didn't, BUT, I do see several lipsticks. HUMMM!!
    Lipstick is suppose to help keeps you lips soft and help with chap lips, so, why not. So I procede to apply a generous amount of lipstick on my finger and apply it in the needed area. AAAHHHHHH!!!!
    Instant relief. I couldn't believe it. Amazing. I tell Crystal and different ones about it and all they do is laugh. Well, it is funny and the only down side to it was the pink stain in white undies.
    The thing now is that no one will lone me their lips stick and nobody ever asks to borrow mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.