Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Question Of The Week

If you could have a super power what would it be?


I think mine would be Time Travel. I don't necessarily want to change the course of events. But I would love to be able to go back to different eras in time, just to observe, whenever I felt like it. Plus I would like to go to the future & see family & friends & how our lives will change. It would also be pretty cool to be able to bring back 1 item with me each time, I go visit the past. Like pieces of furniture & retro purses!!! OOHHH, WOW.....I wish that could be true, I'm getting excited about that!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the power to be able to help anybody that had a need that I came in contact to or heard of, no matter what that need was. How big or small.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.