Friday, March 07, 2014

Polka Dottie Is 1!!!!

Today is Dottie's 1st Birthday!!!

She has been such a delight! And I can't believe she is already 1! 
She's such a sweet, smart, feisty, funny & busy girly! She has fit into our family just perfectly & we love her to bits!
I was one proud Mom when she did so good while I snapped over 60 pics of her in the tutu & hat that I made for her birthday pictures. I just wish she still let me paint her nails. Those days didn't last long. Little stinker.

I had to post all of these, because I couldn't just pick a few. Plus Dottie has a fan club & they must see them! Hahaha! 
Which one is your favorite? 
Please comment & tell me!
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11


12

13

14

15

16


2 comments:

  1. I like 4 & 7. Such a good girl to sit and pose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my faithful commenter! I appreciate your comments more than you know!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.