*~*Happy Birthday to my Paw who turns 84 today!*~*
See where Mom got her hair? (Sssshhhh...It's a wig)
If you know him, you know what a character he is. And is always "funnin'" as he says.
I just talked to him & this are pieces of the conversation...
For some reason he calls Daniel "Jonathan." I just stopped correcting him a long time ago. Hahahahaha!
Paw.... "I sure do like your husband Daniel. He is some kinda good fella. He's smart & a hard worker.
(In the background you can hear Sam (his wife) applauding him for getting D's name right.)
Paw..."Well h*ll! I get in trouble when I get his name right. And I get in trouble when I get his name wrong. I'm just gonna start calling him 'Your husband.'"
Then the rest of the conversation he would say "Your husband" & then get tickled. Hahahaha! He cracks me up!
Then...
Me..."Did you get a cake?"
Paw..."Yeah! Sam made me one. And it was sooooooo good!"
Me..."What kind?"
Paw..."I don't know! But I ate it! I think it was a pound cake. It had nuts, M&M's & turnip greens."
Me..."Sounds like a dump cake to me! Hahaha!"
Gosh, I love him! He's such a mess.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.