Friday, December 03, 2010

Real Blogging & Whipping My Hair I Love

Sorry for my lack of  "real" blogging lately, but the end is in sight with the painting! I will be done within the next week. Praise the Lord oh my soul. I will be back then to catch Pink Lucy up on the changes that are taking place in my life. Until then here are some videos for you to enjoy.....Have you heard the song "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith (the daughter of Will & Jada Pinkett Smith)?

Here is Willow's catchy or annoying tune (I personally like it)...


Then there is the very cute song that one of the Sesame Street writers did for his daughter "I Love My Hair."



Well....Put the 2 together & you get this! I just adore it! And laugh every time I watch it.

2 comments:

  1. i saw the sesame street video on the today show b/c apparently people got offended over it - dumb! I thought it was cute myself. I like the little smith's girl song - hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song is pretty catchy! And Willow is so cute, She said in an interview "I get my swagger from my daddy and my voice from my mommy!" lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.