Monday, November 22, 2010

Just For A Minute

I decided to put my pencil down from drawing the last batch of ornaments a few minutes to blog a bit. I had to post my Christmas trees! :)
Things are so crazy right now & not just with my ornaments & such, but there are some very big changes taking place in our lives. I will blog more about it later. But let me just tell you this, a few months ago I was saying that my life hasn't had any real changes in it in the last 5-6 years. I should have kept my mouth shut! Words are powerful & you never know how far they will reach. I had no idea just how much change I may be in for.....


Here's a few pics for the hayride last weekend also...




Anyway....Enjoy my trees....And if I don't do any "real" blogging before (And don't count on it) have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


 The Pink Lucy tree got the prime spot of the window this year.



 My latest Lucy ornament.
 I got this ornament in honor of my Paw. When I see a pair of Liberty overalls I think of him. 
Mom got me this ornament on her trip to the mountains. I have a pair of Converse that match these perfectly!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.