(Click HERE to read more about it)
I am on a reading kick again & right now as the end of the day approaches, I look forward to laying in my comfy bed with a good book. I need that time to decompress (as I often refer to it), to let my body relax before I turn the lights off. I am not someone who can just get into the bed & go to sleep (Oh, how I wish). I have to watch TV or read for a bit first.
When I saw this book mentioned on a book review blog, I knew it was my kinda book. I got it today at the library & I am about to go get all snuggly in my bed amongst the 8 pillows (Yes I said 8! And they are all mine.) & down comforter & crack this one open.


I liked this book.
ReplyDelete