Saturday was a busy day. I started the morning off by taking D to work & then going to see Mercy's dance recital. Here are the videos I took.
After I picked D up from work we rushed home, made some hotdogs, packed up other goodies, stopped by Sonic for some Route 44's & went to the drive-in to see Iron Man 2. It was the perfect night for enjoying time outside under the stars. Speaking of stars I saw a shooting one! The air was thick with honeysuckle & a couple of mosquitoes. They only bothered D. Mom says I'm too mean for them to bother me. They like sweet people. :)

That is exactly why the mosquitoes eat me up.....because I'm sooooooo SWEET!!!
ReplyDeletethere is no sound on your videos. Or is it just me?
ReplyDeleteso I deleted my facebook. I just wanted to let you know I am missing your status updates. :(
I went to youtube & the audio was disabled since there was copyright infringement. Oh well. :(
ReplyDeleteIf you still had fb you could watch them on there with sound. Haha!
Do you want me to start putting my status updates on my blog for you? I will.
Crystal! How sweet are you! You don't have to do that for me!
ReplyDeleteHow precious is that video of Keith and Mercy!!!!!!
ReplyDeleterg