Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter was very relaxed this year. D's back has been bothering him & he woke up with it out, so he stayed home from church. I went to church & it was phenomenal! I cried throughout most of the service. It was so powerful.
As tradition, I take an Easter photo of us. I figured we would bypass the pic this year, because of his back. When I got home, D had on a nice shirt & was ready to have his picture taken. It made me smile & I went along.

We went over to Mom's, ate lunch & while D & Danny stayed in the house, Mom & I spent the rest of the day on the porch. I brought the bird's out to enjoy the warm weather. And Auzzie was a mess as usual.

Keith, Lindy & Mercy came by late in the afternoon for a bit. We all had a good visit.
Mercy with her doggie Rudy.

Mercy hanging around. This is what she has to do when she comes over.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.