Monday, March 29, 2010

Please Be Praying

 (photo from Kristen's fb page & was taken this month)

My friends Joel & Kristen are missionaries in Cameroon, Africa. And their 10 month old Jeremiah was just diagnosed with Malaria.

Joel just posted this on facebook.........Thanks for praying for Jeremiah. We started him on treatments this morning. He is not feeling too well, but is still doing good for having malaria. He even played a little today. Pray that his fever will stay down and he will recover soon. Please also pray that our power will stay on so that we can help keep him cool with a fan. Thanks for praying for us too. We'll keep you updated.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen this yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sm so sorry to hear this and I'll be saying a prayer for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.