Monday, March 01, 2010

Dancing With The Stars

It's an interesting cast for the latest season of DWTS!

Here are the ones I will be watching...

Aiden Turner~He was All My Children back when I used to watch it & he was always my favorite. I had a wee bitty crush on him. So seeing if he can groove will be fun!

Evan Lysacek~I so enjoyed watching him skate during the Olympics. And became a fan. I got chills when he won the gold.

Kate Gosselin~You either love her or hate her. And I love her. I do not think she's perfect & has done some things I have not agreed with, but I'm excited to see her on the show. People criticize her, but I am sure many people would do some of the same things she has done given the opportunity. Yes, it may take her away from her children. But she has got to provide for them, since her loser of an ex-husband isn't.

Shannon Doherty~ The consummate bad girl...But can she dance?

4 comments:

  1. I just saw the lineup on Yahoo's homepage... Pamela Anderson???? really???? I've never watched this show but I might check it out from time to time... I like Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a Kate fan by any means, and I never watched the show. Just took a dislike to both of them with all the media drama they both drummed up. I don't quite get how she ends up on the show - a ""reality" show person? Oh well. I also don't get Nicole Sherzinger (or however her name is spelled) frm Pussy Cat Dolls. The Dolls were all VEgas dancers before the singing gig. How does she get to be on an amateur dance show? Pam Anderson - oh my. Has she gotten that "D" list? That is a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen. I do't much like DWTS anymore, but I will ost likley tune in a few times to see the hot messes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love denise's honesty :) lol hot mess!

    i was wondering how fair it would be for the ice skating guy to be on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi Yamaguchi was on the 6th season & she was a gold medalist. She actually won that season. But according to her skating & dancing are very different. Plus there have been other people who have dancing backgrounds who have been contestants.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.