Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow & Valentine's Day!

Friday we did get us some snow & here are a few pics I took.....
Where's D?

Our house...Which is in need of a good pressure wash, come Spring.
Uuggg...I do not like this pic of me, but I think the fellas look funny! I love how they are both snarling. Haha!


Rocco kept eating the snow balls it was so cute!

A few posts down is a video of Molly playing in the snow.....


D had told me we were going to go to the Black Eyed Peas concert. We hadn't bought the tickets yet, because if it's not a sold out show, if you wait til a few days before you can get cheaper tickets. I had an odd feeling though, that we would not get to go. Then they predicted snow....D was worried it would effect us getting to go, plus he had to work & we didn't know if we would even make it to the concert. Then he got sick! So, no Black Eyed Peas for me. Made me sad. And he still owes me a concert!

Sunday morning....Valentine's Day!...after I got out of the shower, I saw to boxes on the bed with a card....D surprised me with 2 new Willow trees for my collection. I think they are 2 of my favorites! And oh so special....I sure do have a good man in my life. I have been richly blessed.

"Surrounded by Love" Abundant love surrounds you

"Joy" Joy frees the spirit


Church was phenomenal! And you don't have a church home, you are invited to come to mine! Send me an e-mail & I'll give you directions!

After church we were on our way to get some Mexican takeout, but I decided Papa Johns pizza sounded so good. So we brought that home & spent the afternoon watching the Olympics, until D had to go back to church to run sound for the evening service. I don't go since he has to be there so early. When he left I took a long nap! Happy Valentine's to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.