There is some little animal creating tunnels & little holes all over my backyard. I think it's a mole, but there is a chipmunk that lives under the shed & I have seen him coming out of one of the little holes. But whatever it is 'the kids' are after it. And the past week it has become a new obsession for them. And digging up the yard is there new favorite past time. The yard is a tore up disaster between them & the other little critter.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
News From the Yard
There is some little animal creating tunnels & little holes all over my backyard. I think it's a mole, but there is a chipmunk that lives under the shed & I have seen him coming out of one of the little holes. But whatever it is 'the kids' are after it. And the past week it has become a new obsession for them. And digging up the yard is there new favorite past time. The yard is a tore up disaster between them & the other little critter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.