Don't hate me, but I HAVE this bike! Jay bought it for me for Christmas 2 years ago. I absolutely love it. I feel free and in another world when i ride this bike. I wear a housedress and my wellies and I feel like I'm the cat's meow.
I LOVE A BIKE JUST LIKE THAT ... I SEEN IT AT A SWAP MEET BUT ITS A REALLY CUTE PAUL FRANK ONE ... IT COST LIKE 300 BUCKS SO I STILL DONT HAVE IT I'M WAITING TILL THE PRICE GOES DOWN :)
Don't hate me, but I HAVE this bike! Jay bought it for me for Christmas 2 years ago. I absolutely love it. I feel free and in another world when i ride this bike. I wear a housedress and my wellies and I feel like I'm the cat's meow.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Super fun~
ReplyDeleteI LOVE A BIKE JUST LIKE THAT ... I SEEN IT AT A SWAP MEET BUT ITS A REALLY CUTE PAUL FRANK ONE ... IT COST LIKE 300 BUCKS SO I STILL DONT HAVE IT I'M WAITING TILL THE PRICE GOES DOWN :)
ReplyDelete-Genesis
wrong link hehe im a blogger newbee hehe sorry
ReplyDelete