Being the reality TV junkie that I am, do you think I would miss a show, that captures celebrities in drug rehab? No way. I quite enjoy that show, to be honest. I like most shows that feature celebs in a more real way. I am just not a fan of dating reality shows, I don't watch any of those. I can't stand them. I really do not know what I would watch if it were not for reality TV. It consumes most of my TV time. I just love it. There are very few scripted shows I devote my time too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.