Sunday, January 03, 2010

Holiday's Are Over

D was home basically all week from work & we enjoyed our time together. New Years day, after I finally woke up we finished watched The Lucy Show season 1. Then he requested we watch the seasons of I Love Lucy that we never completed watching before. So New Years day was an all out Lucy fest! And I was in hog Heaven! Then Saturday we did it again! Two whole days of lounging in our PJ's & watching nothing but Lucy. I am so in love with D for many reasons, but to have a man watch Lucy for 2 days in a row & he be the one to suggest it ***swoon***.

I am really sad that the holidays are over for another year. I still have my trees up & am dreading taking them down. I took them down in the middle of January last year. I'm also thinking of leaving the Pink Lucy tree up till Valentine's since it's pink & full of hearts & love. Seems appropriate, don'tcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.