Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Rocco!!!








I can't believe my baby is 5 today! Rocco is my true kindred spirit & I think it's because our birthdays are next to each other. Rocco has my personality to a T. He is very loving, but has the same amount of attitude to match. He is also quite possessive & grouchy. Sound just like me, huh?

Here are some things I adore about him....

  • If you tell him to "Be Sweet" he growls.
  • He hides his cookies & will then stand guard, so actually it's not really hidden. If he realizes you have seen the hidden cookie he will go hide it again. He loves Christmas, because his favorite hiding place is under the tree.
  • He claims certain places in the house & no one, including D is suppose to sit there. Right now his spot is on top of 2 blankets on the couch. We call it Rocco Hill.
  • He growls if Molly or Razzy try to sit on the couch with him, if he is not in the mood to share.
  • He only barks when there is something really important enough to bark at. Unlike Razzy & Molly, who stay in trouble for barking.
  • He knows when I am sick or upset & gives me extra attention.
  • He loves to "give loves" If you tell him to give Razzy loves, he starts kissing Razzy & they start playing. It's so funny. He gives Dad loves too. And the loves he gives me is different. I need to video it. It's so cute!
  • He loves hot chocolate or coffee...No I don't give him any. He just gets to lick the mug when I am done.
  • He also likes grapefruit!
  • Here's some of the names he goes by....Diddle (it was Little, but with my baby talk, it turned to Diddle) Diddle-Do, Roc-n-Roll, Rocky-Row (this is what Auzzie calls him), This One (Razzy is That One) Two (Razzy is One...I call them the Two-Two's), The Baby One....I'm sure there are a few more, but can't think of them right now. Haha!
I just love him so much & he's the perfect puppy for me!

Look out for the post from my Birthday Weekend......

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Rocco!

    Hugs and kisses!

    -Love,
    Craig, Jess, and Cooper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.