I'm sitting here in my living room with only the glow of my 3 Christmas trees & thinking....This time next week Christmas will be over for another year. That makes me terribly sad. Christmas has arrived way too quickly it seems...Quicker than ever before. I don't want it to be over. It's my favorite time of the year, but it's also bittersweet for me. Another year will have passed that the desires of my heart have yet to be fulfilled.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
The Christmas Glow
I'm sitting here in my living room with only the glow of my 3 Christmas trees & thinking....This time next week Christmas will be over for another year. That makes me terribly sad. Christmas has arrived way too quickly it seems...Quicker than ever before. I don't want it to be over. It's my favorite time of the year, but it's also bittersweet for me. Another year will have passed that the desires of my heart have yet to be fulfilled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sorry. I know you keep waiting and waiting, and hoping. I wish I knew what to say. I do love you, though, and tonight I'll say a special prayer for your 'gift'.
ReplyDelete