Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009



D really wanted a PS3, but it wasn't in the budget, so he got a picture of one to dream over.
Superman Christmas globe (thanks to Cuz Laurie & her watchful shopping eye).
I am thrilled about this Lucy calendar. I get one every year & have since '95, This is the first one that is not I Love Lucy, it's just Lucille Ball. All of her glamour photos & it's magnificent!
D got Pringles again....




The kids got new blankets...
...And a new bed....

...Which Rocco immediately claimed as his own.

Our Annual Christmas morning pic...Look at Razzy! Hahaha!
Rocco on "his" bed with his new bone.
After we opened gifts we went over to Mom's to spend the day in our PJ's, playing games.
More Pringles for D.


Danny was tickled over his new ornament....It's Danny & Mom in his Corvette...

Auzzie giving me kisses.
Toss Up...Such fun!

Hollywood Dominoes.


We ended the day watching "The Lucy Show." It was another blessed Christmas for this family. Thank you Lord for Your Love.

3 comments:

  1. Craig got Pringles too!

    How are the kiddos enjoying their new blankets and bed?? I bet they slept easy last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want the apples to apples game. We have the jr version at work, but I want the regular one. I'm waiting for it to go down in price, for find it at a yard sale! We almost got the same blakent for Eli that you got for the furbabies. Too cute. And I put pringles in the boys stockings this year! Made me think of D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooo all the pressies :D

    Here's wishing all a Happy New Year 2010 :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.