The morning began with my Cousin Amber bringing us some delicious pastries from Panera. That pecan cinnamon roll....Holy Moly! Thanks so much Amber! It made our day! I think "Hoaders" needs to swing by my house. As we brought the carpet into the room, we laid the roll down, until we figured out which direction we needed to place it. D was on one end & I on the other. He said, "Let's take it around this way." So we picked up that heavy roll & I followed him (I was trying not to take control as I usually do). Well, we went in a complete circle! I fell in the floor laughing! And this was a preview of the day to come. But the carpet finally got put down. It's not a professional job...At all. But it is down. PTL!
As soon as the carpet was rolled out, little fanny's were promptly sat on it.
Check out the 'kids' playing in the living room without furniture. They crack me up. And yes, they are playing it's a daily occurrence.
I think you just need to leave the living room empty for the kids to have a Romper Room!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting...not sure which one would make me more happy-rolls or carpet ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! Wish I had on right about now...
ReplyDelete