Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Day

We had planned on going to a Covered Bridge Festival, but D's back wasn't so good. And we knew the long drive & day of walking wouldn't work. So, while he rested, I went to Walmart to get us 2 pumpkins. Last year they had some great ones. This year...Not so much. And they didn't have many either. I found 2 that would do. Then come home, put some chili on to cook & got to carving the pumpkins. It's D's job to clean out the pumpkins & I do the actual carving.


This is D's pumpkin.


And here is mine....I went the "artistic" route. I call this "Smashing Pumpkin."
I was trying to do the "I Love Lucy" logo, but the pumpkin was too soft or something. I got extremely aggravated & threw it on the mountain!



And once again this year Razzy had issues with the pumpkin.



This was last years Razzy pumpkin punch....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.