I stopped my McDonald's & got a cheeseburger & fries, then headed home. I of course, had to share my fries with the furbabies. I now know one reason I love being a night owl. When I get up early, I get so tired in the afternoon, I need a nap! But when I stay up late & sleep late, I never need a nap. I can go for 20 hrs & not be fazed. Not sure what is going on with that. So, I took a nice long nap. I got up & left to get Honey D. As I was stopped at a red light, I decided to try my new Pina Colada gum. Oh me! Oh my! It was an explosion of tropical flavors! What a delight! I had left an hour early to go get D, since I wanted to go check out the new Super Target over near where his work is. D had told me over a week ago that they opened. I got there & they are not open until October 11th! What the heck am I supposed to do now? I went to the park & took some pictures.
Goldenrod seems to be in mass production this season. The hills are alive with it, instead of the sound of music. And I shouldn't have gotten this close to take a picture...Regretting that now.

I love the Pina Colada gum. Someone told me aboutit awhile ago andit is my new favorite!
ReplyDeleteI wanted that Target to be open when we were there in July!
ReplyDelete