Today was a good day. Jamie & Sophie came over for a visit. And in preparation for their arrival, my house got clean! I told D that we need to have company more often, so I will actually clean! Haha! I have been so focused on ornaments lately, that cleaning has definitely taken a back seat. Thankfully, I have a hubby that does not pay attention to much, so a dirty house is not something that bothers him at all. Actually he is a great contributor to the mess. Like the other day, I cleaned off the kitchen table, I mean catch all, swept the floor & cleaned the kitchen. D comes home, loads the kitchen table down, tracks in dirt & leaves, goes & makes a mess of the kitchen counter, to make himself a snack. Uuugghhh....It was clean for less than an hour.
I can breath now, having the house clean & not feel so guilty while sitting at my craft table painting away.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.