Monday, September 14, 2009

I Married Rose Nylund



I'm not sure if you know this or not, but D is called "Captain Obvious" around here. He always & I mean always states the obvious.
The other night he was watching The Golden Girls with me. It was the episode where Blanche thinks she is pregnant, but finds out she is going through the change. There is a scene, where Blanche takes off running & locks herself in her room. Darothy follows her & gets to the door first. She is trying to coax Blanche out, when Rose comes up behind Darothy & states very matter of factly, "She is in there." Darothy turns & gives her one of those infamous looks & says, "Thank you Columbo."

We were laughing & D says that he would say that exact thing Rose said. I about died! I was like...That's it!!!You are Rose Nylund!!!

6 comments:

  1. OH...That picture looks like Cathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom...I told D the same thing....It looks just like his Mom with blonde puffy hair! HAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this picture of him you just posted doesn't end your marriage...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny. My sister just now started watching Golden Girls. I grew up watching it. We've enjoyed several shows together. My sister is a lot like ROSE. She is really getting the BLONDE part of her life in order. She is more like a blonde every day. She is smart, but still very blonde.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.