Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Pony's, Pink Cars & BBQ

D worked most of the weekend...He tried too. He is sick with the crud & came home early on Saturday. And he had to work this morning. Why do companies schedule meetings on Sunday mornings? It's not very nice if you ask me.

Mercy was over at Mom's this weekend & my goal was to spend as much time with her as I could. But Friday afternoon, I took a nap & woke up with a good ole migraine. And this one was a doosey. So, I had to stay home. Saturday when I woke up, it was still there but not as bad. Later that afternoon, I went with Mom & Mercy for some BBQ & then back home to eat ice cream & play My Little Pony.
Pretty girl.
Mercy decided we had to eat at the counter & not a normal table.

I got the loaded potato & it looks good, but it wasn't. Looks can be deceiving.
There was an old car show out in the parking lot & we found us a pink car! I love old Thunderbirds with that cute little round window.

Auzzie really enjoyed himself on Mercy's head. He stayed up there for the longest time. He's a hoot & a ham! Check him out looking into the camera. He loves to get his picture made.


Here's a conversation I had with Mercy:

Mom misunderstood something I said to her & I was getting frustrated (Hhmmm...Imagine that, me frustrated with Mom), trying to explain it to her. We left Mom in the car, as Mercy & I walked in a store. I said, "Nana, needs to get her ears check." Mercy said, "Yeah, it appears she doesn't listen very well!" I started laughing & told her she was absolutely correct! Haha!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.