Thursday, August 06, 2009

Things To Blog

It was so hot today, I did not even step a toe out of the door. I would open it to let 'the kids' in & out, but that was as far as I would go.

I have been busy working on ornament orders. I have been blessed with alot of interest. I tell ya, facebook is awesome for promoting something. I created a Delightfully Fancy group on there. Some good things have come from it, but I can't say, on here what it is just yet. But I think it's kinda big. :)

Looks like we will be getting a roof on our back porch!!! Danny & D will both be off work on Saturday, so it will finally get done. I'm so happy. It's a long time coming. I'm looking forward to sitting under my tin roof, swinging, while it rains. One of those sweet pleasures in life.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.