
I can not believe that Razz Ma Tazz is 5 years old today! I will never forget that cloudy November trip to Georgia with Janice to pick him up. I knew there would be 3 male puppies to choose from. We met up with Janice's daughter, Renee, at an antique mall. Renee let the 3 puppies out on the grass. I was standing back a bit, when this little fella came directly to me. I picked him up & decided to carry him around with me, trying to decide if he would be the one. But I already knew he was. While walking through the antique mall, every now & then this sweet little puppy would nudge my face with his wet nose. Which we now know as a Razzy kiss. Those little nudges secured his place in my heart & our family. Life around here would be very boring without this "little elephant," as he is so fondly called. He never ceases to be hungry, likes to vocalize his opinion, snuggle with his Dad, pester Molly endlessly, share everything with his twin Rocco, is very predictable & is stubborn as a mule.

It sure is hard work turning 5.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAZZY!!!
AWE!! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Bitty Buddy!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birfday! I can't believe he is FIVE already! Where has the time gone>? I remember when you got him too... how fun. Love the Number 5 in the picture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie~ Happy "bark"day razzy!~
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! The pictures are soo cute, especially the second one...LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! Happy fifth bday little dude.
ReplyDelete