I'm usually a prude, but not this time. It absolutely does NOT sexualize young girls. I think little girls play 'house' and their dolls are their children. Playing like this prepares them to be good mothers. When my daughter was 2 or 3 she always used to breast feed her teddy bears and dolls.
Bratz dolls? No way. To me those teach young girls how to be sexy and slutty.
I think it is totally ABSURD!!! For little girls to use their imagination is one thing but to have a doll that latches onto a device that the child has on is going way too far! Call me OLD FASHION, that's fine but I think this is TOO much!!
Are they gonna start selling play condoms for the kids to play with next!
Baaahahahahaha! I can't help but laugh at this. Really? Sure, little ones could potentially PRETEND to breastfeed their dolls...but seriously? I agree with Vickie. To have the kid put on some sort of...boob very is completely strange to me.
I saw this on our late night news the other day and just thought - "What?!" I don't understand why a little girl needs to pretend to nurse a baby doll! UNless of course they are copying mommy who has a baby. Why are we worrying sbout little girls learning to be mommy's when they are like 8-9? Kids need to be kids - not practising to be grown up. But - I'm not a mom. I just find it peculiar.
don't like it... that's all I can say.
ReplyDeleteI'm usually a prude, but not this time. It absolutely does NOT sexualize young girls. I think little girls play 'house' and their dolls are their children. Playing like this prepares them to be good mothers. When my daughter was 2 or 3 she always used to breast feed her teddy bears and dolls.
ReplyDeleteBratz dolls? No way. To me those teach young girls how to be sexy and slutty.
I think it is totally ABSURD!!! For little girls to use their imagination is one thing but to have a doll that latches onto a device that the child has on is going way too far! Call me OLD FASHION, that's fine but I think this is TOO much!!
ReplyDeleteAre they gonna start selling play condoms for the kids to play with next!
not a fan
ReplyDeleteThe person that invented this should be shot...stood back up...and shot again!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you Vickie; are we going to start selling play condoms next?
Baaahahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteI can't help but laugh at this.
Really?
Sure, little ones could potentially PRETEND to breastfeed their dolls...but seriously?
I agree with Vickie. To have the kid put on some sort of...boob very is completely strange to me.
That's all.
:)
I saw this on our late night news the other day and just thought - "What?!" I don't understand why a little girl needs to pretend to nurse a baby doll! UNless of course they are copying mommy who has a baby. Why are we worrying sbout little girls learning to be mommy's when they are like 8-9? Kids need to be kids - not practising to be grown up. But - I'm not a mom. I just find it peculiar.
ReplyDelete