Very cute!
Love it!~Amber
I LOVE it!! Too cute!
That's awesome Crystal!!! Sooo cute!Courtney
You know I love it. It's so cute. You are so talented.
This is so cute! You are soooo talented!!
I reading through some older posts and found this awesome Lucy ornament. Have you made any other Lucy ornaments? If so, do you sell them and how much? My sister is a big "I Love Lucy" fan.ThanksTarafabulousfindsbytara.blogspot.com
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete~Amber
I LOVE it!! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Crystal!!! Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteCourtney
You know I love it. It's so cute. You are so talented.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! You are soooo talented!!
ReplyDeleteI reading through some older posts and found this awesome Lucy ornament. Have you made any other Lucy ornaments? If so, do you sell them and how much? My sister is a big "I Love Lucy" fan.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Tara
fabulousfindsbytara.blogspot.com