Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Granny!

Today would have been my Granny's 77th birthday. Oh, how I wish she were here to celebrate it. She passed away at the age of 59. Not a day has gone by since then, that I have not thought about her at least once. She is tremendously missed.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Momma!!! I miss you.
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. She was WAY TO YOUNG. I know God had a plan in it all, but I sure do wish I could've have met her before she passed away. I can't imgaine the Fat Cats with Granny around! What a trip that would be.
    PS. I love this photo. It makes me want to go take more with my maw maw and granny! I'm blessed to have both of mine still on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I have a heavy heart! I miss her so.
    'HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mama....I will see you again some day and we will have a great BIG Party,,,you can bowl and I will knit!
    LOVE YOU!!
    Vickie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell she's loved and missed. Such a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very sweet picture... I'm so sorry you're missing your Granny. I know what it's like. Both of my grandmothers are gone, and I miss them very much every day...

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.