Sunday, August 16, 2009

Delightfully Fancy News

Delightfully Fancy


So remember how I said that there was some big news about Delightfully Fancy? Well, here's the story...

I created a group page on Facebook. For those that don't know what that is or how it works. Yes, there are still fb illiterate peeps out there. HaHa! It's a page, that is created to advertise something or to honor something, that people can join. TV shows, restaurants & businesses, all have group pages. Once you join a group, your friends can see what group you joined & they can check it out & join also. My friend Jessica, joined my Delightfully Fancy group & a friend of hers happened to see it. The friend has asked me to create a line of ornaments for her dance studio in Missouri! I am working on a good size order now, to be ready for her Grand Re-opening at the end of this month. She is going to see how well they sell & we will go from there. How stupendous! I never in a million years dreamed this would happen. So with that, the other orders already placed from other people & more to come closer to Christmas, I am tremendously blessed by this little venture. Who knew that being inspired at Christmas Village last year, would have produced this? You better believe I will return to Christmas Village again this year! It's truly amazing what the Lord will do when you dedicate something to Him. When I launched Delightfully Fancy, I prayed over it & gave it completely over to Him. He is better than good.

And thanks Jessica!!!! You rock! :)

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal these are absolutely adorable!!!
    I want to order one for a friend - she will LOVE it!!
    Congrats on the new business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome Crystal! Congrats!!! Your ornaments are so pretty... I know you're going to be a success!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.