Friday, August 28, 2009

Crystal vs The Bathroom

Not sure what my deal was today, but the bathroom had something against me! When I take a shower, I always put my phone on top on the blinds (the window is next to the shower). D called while I was showering, so I answered it & when I hung up I placed my phone back on top of the blinds. Then I watched as it fell in the bottom of the shower. It landed face up with the shower spraying right into it! I was yelling, "Oh No! Oh No!"
I used it to call D & he said that I sounded like I was under water. I took the phone apart to let it dry out, but now it doesn't work at all. Thankfully we have phone insurance & I have a new phone on it's way to me. I'm hoping it's a phone like the one Mom got to replace her phone that she went swimming with. Hahaha! Then I can take pics & upload them to the computer.

Then this evening our toilet broke. The chain in the tank broke in half. Danny come over & fixed it.

I think I should stay out of the bathroom for awhile, it's seems to be out to get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.