I have done the Instyle makeover thingy before, but I saw that they had added "The Kate" I just had to try it again. I wanted to see what I would like with this controversial hair-do.
It made me laugh, when D liked "The Kate" on me.
And since I plan on hopefully getting my hair cut next week, I figured I would try on a few other styles. And NO, I am not going this short. :)




It made me laugh, when D liked "The Kate" on me.And since I plan on hopefully getting my hair cut next week, I figured I would try on a few other styles. And NO, I am not going this short. :)





I actually really do like the second one. The others look dorky. The second one looks really cute on you though!
ReplyDeleteI think the last one would look good on you!
ReplyDeleteI like the KATE one on you! It's something you could do. I always laugh when I do the virtual makeovers, but they are fun. You can do them on Marykay.com/staybeautiful too! Makeup and hair.
ReplyDeleteI like the last two... although the one with the dark hair looks a little Mary Tyler Moore!
ReplyDeleteI think they would all look good.. the ones with the lighter hair need to have dark hair :)
ReplyDeleteLike the kate the best.
ReplyDeleteokay, I'm going with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd...just darker, much darker! I've never met you but from you pictures I can't imagine you as a lighter brown.
ReplyDeleteOh and my word verification was KATEr (not kidding at all)...I think it's a sign!!
I like the Kate look the best. Go for it! Try something funky! Auntie D
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, the wonders of modern technology! :D
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lot of fun with these experiments :)
Wishing you an awesome weekend, sweetie!
♥ Jessica
I actually liked the really short one. I usually like the kate cut, but not for you. Maybe it would look different if it was your real hair color.
ReplyDelete