Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stuff From The Weekend

Friday night Mom, D & I met, Keith, Lindy & Mercy over at Renee's to do some night time swimming. I honestly think it's the most fun. We had to stop & get D a new bathing suit at Old Navy, since they were only $5! Good thing he is the size he is, that is the only size they had left! So he got 3 sets of swim trunks.

I started reading this book....


And I watched this movie....

I was consumed with all things Michael Jackson also.

D actually got to come home a few hours earlier than planned this evening, so I introduced him to Cold Case. Then I clipped & organized 2 weeks worth of coupons. I love the money I save using them, but I so do not enjoy clipping & organizing them.

So anyway I basically vegged out all weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I am hopeless with the whole coupon thing. I either forget to use them or can only find the "Buy 50, get .10 off of half of one" coupons. lol

    I watched "Atonement" this weekend. Pretty good but depressing. I think I'm going to look for the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We cashed in on those swimsuit deals too! Chloe got 2 great ones... the only two left in her size. I should have gotten there EARLY and bought for next year too! Oh well- lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover of that book is absolutely gorgeous! I've not heard of it before, but will definitely skittle over to Amazon and check it out. Thank you!


    Wishing you a beautiful day,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.