Sunday, June 21, 2009

A More Pleasant Weekend

I can not believe I didn't take any pictures at all this weekend! My camera was right with me, ready to go the entire time. Oh well....

D had to work Saturday. When he got off, he picked me up & we went to a new BBQ place that just opened by our house. Oh my! It was divine! After we ate, I wanted to drive the car for awhile, since I haven't had much of a chance yet. I took D on an adventure through a neighborhood that is on the mountain. It was so fun driving up & down the hills. I think D just enjoyed sitting & not having to do anything. We stopped back by the BBQ place on the way home, since we discovered they sale crushed ice. I am addicted to the stuff & have to keep it in the freeze at all times.

After we got home, Mom gave me her $10 coupon for JCPenny's. I didn't get one in the mail. :( But I got to spend hers. I saw my 4th grade teacher there. She is a hoot! She's also my Facebook friend, so we chat from time to time.

Today D had to work, but he actually got to come home earlier than planned. We ended up going to my Aunt Renee's for a visit. My Paw was there, so I got to see him for a few minutes. Some of us played dominoes in the AC. While others went outside to swim in the 100 degree weather. Haha.

It was a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! I leave the house all the time with my camera and then never take one picture, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.