Well....My plans to celebrate my 5th blogiversary didn't pan out. I'll be honest, I have been in a blah blog mood lately. I still enjoy blogging, but I just don't have much of a zeal for alot things lately.
So I need your help....In honor of my blogiversary give me some ideas of stuff you would enjoy seeing on Pink Lucy.
Maybe photo assignments, Question of the Week, my thoughts on stuff in Pop Culture, or you want to see some vlogs (video blogs)....
Help! I need some inspiration & motivation!
And thank you to everyone that stops by Pink Lucy. I appreciate you all. And thanks for your comments. They give blogging an added piece of goodness.
Leave me comments telling me how long you have been reading Pink Lucy & how you found the blog! I so enjoy knowing that kinda info. :)
Hugs to ya!

Happy Blogoversary!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't remember how I found your blog! lol I think a link from another blog and I started reading...a couple of months ago I think?
I know what you mean about blogging, sometimes it feels more like work than anything else! lol Photo assignments and question of the week sound like great ideas!
Happy Blogiversary Crystal! 5 years... wow! I think videos would be kinda cool. I've even contemplated doing some of the "Monday Musings" or "Wordless Wednesdays"...posts like that on mine, just not sure yet...
ReplyDeleteYou know how I found you, so I won't go into all that, but I'm glad I did and hope to be able to get together with you soon.
Courtney
HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!
ReplyDeleteBeen reading Pink Lucy since she was birthed!
I have "0" ideas. I LOVE surprises!
Keep up the awesome work.
Happy Blogversary!! I enjoy reading what you put up... I don't think any change is necessary. I love the D stories, and the pics of your fur babies, especially Razzy with his closed eyes. Keep going.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Crystal!!! Reading "Pink Lucy" is part of my morning routine. My favorite part of your blog is pics and captions of our family get togethers. Don't stop now!
ReplyDeleterg
I started reading when you told me about blogs! I will be celebrating my blogiversary because of you!
ReplyDeleteHappy blogoversary!!! Well, lets see, you got jamie started and she got me started.... I am not the best at posting but I do enjoy reading! I think you still have my email so when you get this send me an email I have something that reminded me of you...
ReplyDeleteI've been reading since you forced me too... I mean asked me to. It's all your fault that I am addicted to blogs. Thankfully there is no 12 step program that I have to attend due to this addiction. I am fine with it, I get freaked out when I can't blog as often as I want to- but other than slight withdrawls, I am okay. I love your blog- I don't think she's ready for a makeover. She looks great as she is! You can see all the details of YOU put into it. I like the question of the week, those are good for us because it gives us some ideas for blogging. How many post do you have now?
ReplyDelete