Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yep...That's Embarrassing

OK....SO....You all remember my "License Looney" post.
When I was doing all of the organizing a few weeks ago, I found something......You guessed it!!! I found the license that they did send to me back in February. It had gotten mixed up with some junk mail & I stuck it all in a drawer.



Here's the photo that the License Lady was fussing about. Not your normal license photo, but I like it. :)




And here is the newer, "I wasn't happy, have to carry for the next 4 years photo." At least my hair is all shiny & I have on pink!

6 comments:

  1. Awww... that's a cute picture. And now you have two licenses to choose from! Mine never really turn out that good. I'm always intimidated by the picture taking lady... I wonder if rudeness is a criteria for getting a job in the license department...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN you legally carry around the first one instead? You know, this whole misplaced thing reminds me a lot of someone----ME. :) I can see me doing something like that.
    Anyway, guess who is going to the police dept today to pay for two tickets. Me. With a baby in tow (has an icky thing he picked up in daycare.) My life is glamorous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can see why she fussed about the first one... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like something I would do!!!
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like me. I misplace things too often and find them after the fact. The first picture is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's so bad for me is I NEVER misplace things. I know where everything is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.