Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Question For Ya!

Next month I will be celebrating my 5th Blogiversary! Can you believe it??? So, I was trying to think of a way to celebrate. It is a pretty momentous event, after all.
That is where you come in.....What should I do?
I was thinking Pink Lucy could get a new stupendous makeover! Any suggestions??? Please help!

7 comments:

  1. Girl, I have no suggestions. You are the creative one! A new look is always fun, thus the reason we all like the easy way out of cuttest blog on the block- lol. You have the talent though to make a personalized blog-so I say go for it. As far as suggestions- I just don't have any. I think my creativity left me after having Jackson! Poor baby doesn't even have a baby book!- well he does but it's empty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog looks fab as is...but then again you have the talent to make it always look good.
    I think you should have a bunch of your blog readers interview you- and ask "get to know Pink Lucy better questions" or you should let everyone submit a question that they really want to know about you and have a Q & A post to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blogiversary, how exciting! Makeovers are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a contest/give-away?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new look is always fun... esp since you do your own like staci said. Q & A would be fun and a give away is fun too. I dunno but i'm sure you will think of something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For my (almost 5th year)blogiversary I decided to make a blurb (scrapbook of my blog). It is online and easy except for when I used the online program "hello" for all my pics. Only that has created some problems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A makeover sounds fun. I always enjoy changing up my blog.
    I wanted to let you know that I tagged you to list 6 unimportant things that you love. Go check it out on my blog and then spread around the happiness. Hope you're having a good weekend.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.