Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Painted By Me & Mom & Deb

I was going to wait to blog, but I am still up, not sure how awake though....

We stopped & got some Krystal burgers & ate them at the Gardens.
There is something special about Krystal burgers eaten outside.
After feeding the fish & turtles, we went to Painted By U.
I thought many colors would be best. I have no restraint.

While I painted, Mom & Deb did glass work.

I painted a cookie jar!


This is Mom's. This is how it looked when she was done. I didn't get a picture of Deb's. :(
Here's my cookie jar. I can't wait to see how our stuff turns out! We pick them up next week.

It was tons of fun! And we were there all day! If you go, be sure to have a few hrs to spend.

8 comments:

  1. I love your cookie jar! But you have to explain your Mom's is it stained glass? pieced together
    or glass paint? I don't get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool... Love the cookie jar. I need to find out more about this place. I've never heard about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowowowow your jar turned out awesome! I haven't been to a place like that in years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would make a great FATKAT outing! I am so ready for one whatever it is! I have been so consumed by work lately that I have hardly had time for anything or anyone. Let's talk it up, okay? dd

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like fun...kinda reminds me of the pottery shop here @ Lejeune. I really like your cookie jar..it's cute! I love doing stuff like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way your cookie jar turned out!! So much fun too! Girl, you could sell a ton of different stuff with your painting talent...Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey this so cool and I can see the concentration there :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.