Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A New Mascara & Other Stuff

I think I have found a new mascara love! It's Rimmel Sexy Curves. I had a coupon for a free tube & this stuff rocks!


Something is wrong with our air conditioner...Well, not exactly the air conditioner, but the electrical stuff attached to it. So, no air for us at the moment. I'm just extremely thankful this has happened now & not the middle of August! Or that we aren't having a Spring heatwave.

Is it really already May! I am having a hard time digesting the fact that school is about to be out & Summer officially here. I couldn't believe I was seeing red, white & blue everything in all the stores. 4th of July???? Seriously???? This has got to be the fastest year ever.

9 comments:

  1. I agree. It seems that everything is sneaking up on us.....can you believe Mother's Day is Sunday?!?
    Hey Crystal, the pool is ready!
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that mascara too. Wish I had some more free coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had a coupon and LOVE this mascara! Definitely my new favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Rimmel did a good thing with their free coupon! I think companies need to do this more often!

    I'm going to go to e-mail Rimmel & thank them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking the other day how this year has flown by. Its a bitter sweet feeling. My boys will be in K3 next year!! Darcy will be in K4 and Jessica will be FRESHMAN!!! OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got some of this mascara too....LOVE IT!!
    Our air conditioner is on the fritz too I wonder if it's going around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried that one. But I did buy the new Estee Lauder one that is 'motorized'. It's real good, but I don't know that it's worth the $32.00. My favorite is the L'oreal thick lash. Love it. And much, much cheaper.

    And girl, I am jealous that you get to use the a/c at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got that mascara too. I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just telling Mike and Donna that this has been the fastest year of my life! I can't believe it's already May.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.