Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Throwing It Away

How does so much stuff accumulate in my house! I know I am a "stuff" collector, but I do have my probably once a year "I've had enough" moments, when things get cleared out. The room that I have called the computer room or the 'kids' room, has become nothing but a catch all, since we got our laptop. I have no reason to go in there anymore for anything other than, throwing stuff in there. But yesterday, I walked by & it sorta sucked me in, the next thing I find myself in the middle of files. Once you start something like that, you have to continue. I really want order in there. So, tomorrow, will be day 3 of organizing. Yes day 3!!! I'm telling you it is a big project.

2 comments:

  1. my computer room has the same problem for the same reason! haha i hate opening that door now! its trashed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Crystal...carry on 'throwing' and have fun :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.