Thursday, April 30, 2009

Open Pandora's Box Of Music

D told me about this super cool internet radio station called Pandora. All you do is create a small profile & then you can create your own radio stations. So say you want to listen to Motown, look up The Temptations & it will create a channel that plays The Temptations & other music like them! You can also have multiple stations. Here's a list of my stations so far...

Hillsongs
Crystal Lewis
Diana Ross & The Supremes
Whitney Houston
Tears for Fears
Gwen Stefani

There are no commercials & best of all it's FREE!!!

6 comments:

  1. matthew and i do this... its pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you opened Pandora's Box! Now I have opened it and am addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaargh, I discovered pandora a while ago, but sadly, it´s not available for my country anymore.. I loved it! I discovered great music there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.