That was a good one! the best one all day had I seen it this morning and not late tonight I would of totally feel for it and begged you and told you all the reasons why you need to keep it! BUt I fell for everything dished out today! Im so guliable
You are the only one who fooled me today!! I caught all of my other friends April Fools jokes. For some reason, April fools did not even cross my mind when I read your post. I read it this morning and it made me sad. I was going to write you a nice, long, heartfelt email about how much I'd miss Pink Lucy.
Thanks for revealing your joke before I spent a long time writing that email. :P lol
I completely forgot about April Fools day. My kids were trying to pull jokes all day, but such obvious ones like " Hey mom, there's a monkey in the bathroom" so I completely forgot someone could actually do one that was plausible. Good job, you had me going, I was really going to miss you.
I'm not mad, just relieved. You scared me silly. I had forgotten about April Fools since I read it on the 2nd of April. Whew, I'm now beginning to breathe normal again.
That was a good one! the best one all day had I seen it this morning and not late tonight I would of totally feel for it and begged you and told you all the reasons why you need to keep it! BUt I fell for everything dished out today! Im so guliable
ReplyDeleteYou are the only one who fooled me today!! I caught all of my other friends April Fools jokes. For some reason, April fools did not even cross my mind when I read your post. I read it this morning and it made me sad. I was going to write you a nice, long, heartfelt email about how much I'd miss Pink Lucy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for revealing your joke before I spent a long time writing that email. :P lol
I completely forgot about April Fools day. My kids were trying to pull jokes all day, but such obvious ones like " Hey mom, there's a monkey in the bathroom" so I completely forgot someone could actually do one that was plausible. Good job, you had me going, I was really going to miss you.
ReplyDeleteThat was a good one! You got me!
ReplyDeletei called it!
ReplyDeleteSo happy! Glad to hear it's a joke!
ReplyDeleteOh you have a nice voice!
ReplyDeleteAAAAHHHH!!! You!!! ((Whew!))
ReplyDeleteYou scared the heck out of me!!!
OH MY!!
ReplyDeleteI was FREAKING out!
Seriously.
And then...the video froze at 0:09 seconds and it was right when you said, "here's why..."
AND THEN IT FROZE!!
For about 10 seconds I was panicking and really feeling badly about not commenting more.
I'm SO GLAD you're sticking around!
And, just in case you weren't kidding, I looked to see if the domain name "bringpinklucyback.com" was available and...it is ;)
I'm not mad, just relieved. You scared me silly. I had forgotten about April Fools since I read it on the 2nd of April. Whew, I'm now beginning to breathe normal again.
ReplyDeleteJanice