Monday, April 13, 2009

Kitchen Saturday

Saturday morning I naturally slept in. But D woke me up, to tell me he was making waffles. Sweet, isn't he?

Then the rest of my day was spent pretty much in the kitchen. I baked a huge ham...D loves ham. I also made green beans & carrot cake to take over to Renee's. In the midst of this, we dyed some eggs. I haven't dyed eggs around here for a few years, but was inspired at Jen's. I got some Tie Dye kind, so I thought that would be fun. It was more messy & didn't work like I had hoped, but it was still enjoyable. Plus it was making memories. :)




1 comment:

  1. We dyed eggs also. There is no better tasting egg than a dyed Easter egg. Tonight many of them will take on a different taste when I devil them. dd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.