Monday, March 16, 2009

Mom's Stash

Friday Mom held her first "Coupon Class." Things went very well & she had a wonderful time. I thought I would show off just a "bit" of her stash. These are just the toiletries. Take a look....



I have a pretty good stock pile also, but it's totally time to replenish my toilet paper. I only have 4 big packs left! Most of this stuff was basically FREE! And there is such a comfort knowing you are not going to run out of things. I love it.
I sure am proud of my Money Saving Mama!

9 comments:

  1. Holy Moly...I think we might need to use Daddy's barn as the Fat Kats CVS warehouse!! My stash is no where near that large!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time to donate some stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the crazy thing...SHE HAS! She's always giving stuff away. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that I had known about all this couponing and being able to stock pile stuff years ago then I just might be living in a house that didn't need so much work done on it because my money wouldn't have been wasted all these years at Wal-Mart. I would have been using the good stuff like I am now for nearly free and my money could have been put to better use.

    Thank you Crystal! I'm very PROUD of you as well.

    This is a GOD thing!
    PRAISE HIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea yea yea......so we just used our last roll of tp last week and I could of cried........I havent bought any since July. So are you guys still using the 4/20 that aren't sent to you guys? I just got sick of fighting- ya know..........it rarely went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel, I don't use coupons that aren't mailed to me. I use to but the managers that pushed them thru got into trouble and most are no longer with CVS. I had to learn the right way to CVS and am still learning and have to say I feel better about the way things are turning out. At first I bought alot of stuff that I didn't need and or would never use to get the ECB's. I don't do that much any more. I pretty much shop for the things I want and need or if I see something I can get for free or nearly free for someone in need I will get that and give it away. I LOVE being able to help people who need it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I lived closer so I could take the class!! I haven't been in so long...I would always get sooo confused with everything..ha! I really need to give it another try. You both always amaze me at what all you get!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.