Jen is off for Spring Break & I had the car today, so it was the best time to watch Mamma Mia. I picked us up Route 44's, she made us pizza & we settled in for the movie. And the verdict is...I LOVE IT! And I do want to watch it again. It was absolutely too gorgeous outside to stay cooped up, so we spent the rest of the afternoon in the backyard, while the Luke & Jake played. We then ended our time with ice cream cones. Pretty perfect, if you ask me.
On my way home, the sign for boiled peanuts at the curb market lured me in. The lady said it was a boiled peanut kinda day, because they had sold alot.
Once I got home, D & I finally got Mom's birdhouse on the post. I'll have to take pictures once the birds start making use of it.

MAMA MIA!!! Ashy and I LOVE that movie! As a matter of fact, Ashy loves it so much, she confiscated my dvd. I have to make a date with her just so I can watch it again. It's one of those "lay on the mattress and eat choc-choc" movie dates that Nana and the Granddaughters love!
ReplyDeleterg
I don't care for the song so I don't see myself watching the movie. It's one of those songs that get stuck in your head and you go crazy trying to get it out! I am more of a Sci-fi/ suspense sit on the edge of your seat movie girl. dd
ReplyDeleteHey Crystal, Ashtyn will watch it with you anytime! She'll even bring "her" dvd ;)
ReplyDelete~Amber
Yea- I so wasn't a fan of that movie BUT BIG LOVE girl can wail!!!!
ReplyDelete