I just sent this in to the Ellen show, for her "Bad Paid for Photo" segment. I wonder if they will use it. Take a look at the ones that have made the show.
Love the pic. I have one picture of me and my mom that was a PAID for Picture, but its actually really cute! LOL. So I won't make the show. I have not had cable for days (due to snow!) So I have missed out on a lot of tv!
Be sure to tell us if they show your picture! I CAN DVR it!
Now that I am at home all day I have to watch the Ellen show too! I love the bad paid for photo!!!
ReplyDeleteHow interesting but back in those days this would be a classic shot :D
ReplyDeleteLove the pic. I have one picture of me and my mom that was a PAID for Picture, but its actually really cute! LOL. So I won't make the show. I have not had cable for days (due to snow!) So I have missed out on a lot of tv!
ReplyDeleteBe sure to tell us if they show your picture! I CAN DVR it!
What was up with your hair??? LOL
ReplyDeleteSo funny!! I love those bad paid for photo segements too!! Let us know if it makes it on.
ReplyDelete